User License Agreement
This is a license agreement between you and Mayoral Fashion Infantil SAU that explains how you can use images, videos, texts, etc … (hereafter, the “content”) for which you obtain a Mayoral Moda Infantil license SAU.
By downloading content from Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU, you accept the terms of this agreement.
What type of licenses does Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU offer?
Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU exclusively offers certain clients the use of the content created by the company for both Mayoral and Abel & Lula.
How can I use the licensed content?
Those customers authorized by the company may use the licensed content in any way that is consistent with the rights granted below and which are not restricted (see Restricted Uses below.) Subject to these restrictions and the rest of the terms of this agreement, the rights granted by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU are:
- Temporary, means that the rights to use the content expire once the season (winter or summer) for which they were provided ends.
- Territorial, means that the client in the geographical territory where it operates commercially.
- Unlimited means that the contact can be used an unlimited number of times. In each and everyone one of the media, it means that the content can be used in print, digital, other media or formats.
- Non-exclusive means that you do not have exclusive rights to use the content. Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU will license the same content to other clients.
To the effects of this agreement "use" means to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, synchronize, execute, display, transmit, publish or make use of in any other way. Please be sure to read the Restricted Uses section below for exceptions.
- Multi-brand clients may not use the images provided by mayoral prior to publication on mayoral.com or abelandlula.com
- Illegal Use is not allowed. You may not use the content in a pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise illegal manner, or violate applicable regulations or industry codes.
- Content alteration is not allowed. Content may be trimmed or otherwise modified for technical quality reasons, provided the editorial integrity of the content is not compromised, but you may not alter the content in any other way.
- The use of separate files is not allowed. You may not use the content in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute the content as a separate file (that is, only the content file itself, separate from the project or end use).
- False Authorship statements are not allowed. You cannot falsely claim to be the original creator of a work that is comprised of mostly licensed content. For example, you cannot create a work of art based solely on licensed that you are the author.
- Electronic Templates are not allowed. Unless expressly authorized by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU, you may not use the content in electronic or digital templates intended for resale or other distribution (for example, website templates, business card templates, electronic greeting card templates, brochure design templates).
- The use in trademarks or logos is not permitted. Unless expressly authorized by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU, you may not use the content (in whole or in part) as a distinctive or outstanding characteristic of a brand, including service marks, figurative brands and logos, and of a drawing and model, trade name or trade name. Additionally, you will not have the right to register (in any jurisdiction) said content (in whole or in part) as a trademark or to trust said registrations, rights of use or intrinsic commercial value already generated to avoid the use of content or similar content. by any third party (including us, our customers, or the copyright holder of such content).
- The use of machine learning, Artificial Intelligence or biometric technology is prohibited. Unless expressly authorized by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU, you cannot use the content (which includes any information included in the subtitles, keywords or other metadata related to the content) for any machine learning or artificial intelligence requirements, or for any mobile technology or for the identification of natural persons. Additionally, Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU does not declare or guarantee that you have obtained consent for such uses with respect to the authorized content of the model.
Who besides me can use the licensed content?
The rights granted to you are non-transferable and cannot be sub-licensed, which means that you cannot transfer or sub-license them to any other person. Exceptions:
- Subcontractors. You may allow subcontractors (for example, your printing company or postal company) or distributors to use the content in any production or distribution process related to your project or end use. These subcontractors and distributors must agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement and may not use the content for any other purpose.
You will be responsible for monitoring all activity of each user account and you agree to.
- Maintain the security of all passwords and user names to access the platform, provided by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU.
- Inform Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU immediately of any unauthorized use or other security violation;
- Accept all responsibility for the activity that occurs in each of the user accounts. Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU reserves the right to control downloads and user activity to ensure compliance with the terms of this agreement. If Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU determines that you breach this or any other term of this agreement, you can suspend access to your account and take other legal measures.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Who owns the content? All licensed content is the exclusive property of Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU. All rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU.
- Should I include credits in the photos? You do not have to include photo credits for commercial use, but if you are using the content for editorial purposes, you must include the credit alongside the content or production credits. If not otherwise indicated in the subtitle accompanying the content on the Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU website, the credit must be in the following form: Photograph supplied by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU.
- Do I have to include credits in the videos? If the licensed content is used in an audiovisual production in which credits are awarded to other providers of licensed material, you must include the credit in a similar size and placement. If not otherwise indicated in the subtitle that accompanies the content on the Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU website, the credit must be in the following form: Video supplied by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU.
- Can I use the Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU name or logo? You may use the Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU name as necessary to provide attribution, but you may not use your names, logos or trademarks in any other way without prior written authorization.
Termination / Cancellation / Withdrawal.
- Termination. Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU may terminate this agreement at any time if you do not comply with any of the terms of this or any other agreement with Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU, in which case you must immediately: discontinue use of the content; delete or destroy any copy; and, if requested, confirm to Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU in writing that you have met these requirements.
- Social media termination. If you use the content on a social media platform or third-party website, and the platform or website uses (or announces that you plan to use) the content for its own purposes or in any way contrary to this agreement, The rights granted for said use will be terminated immediately and, in that case, at the request of Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU, you agree to delete any content from that platform or website.
- Withdrawal of content. Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU may discontinue the license of any content at any time and in its sole discretion. From the receipt of the notice from Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU, or as far as it is known to you, that some content is subject to a claim of infringement of a third party right for which Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU could be responsible, Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU may request you immediately, and at your own cost, to: discontinue use of the content, delete or destroy any copy; and make sure that your customers, distributors and / or employer do the same. Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU will provide you with substitute content (determined by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU in accordance with its reasonable commercial valuation) free of charge, subject to the other terms of this agreement.
Declarations and Guarantees.
Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU makes the following declarations and guarantees:
- Non-Violation Guarantee. For all licensed content, Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU guarantees that the use of said content in accordance with this agreement and in the manner in which it was delivered by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU (that is, excluding any modification, overlapping or reorientation that you make ) will not infringe any intellectual property rights of the content owner / creator.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. Unless specifically guaranteed above, Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU does not grant any right or give any guarantee regarding the use of registered names, persons, trademarks, logos, audios, designs, works of art or architecture, not registered or copyrighted, to be represented or included in the content. In such cases, you are solely responsible for determining whether authorization (s) is required in connection with the intended use of the content, and you are solely responsible for obtaining such authorization (s). You acknowledge that authorizations for content identified as “editorial” are generally not obtained, and that some jurisdictions offer legal protection against the use of a person's or property's image or representation for commercial purposes, where it has not been granted. An authorization. You are solely responsible for the payment of any amount that may be owed, and for the compliance with any other term, of any collective agreement that may be applicable for your use of the licensed content.
- Disclaimer for subtitles / metadata. Despite having made reasonable efforts to correctly categorize, encode, subtitle and title the content, Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU does not guarantee the accuracy of such information, or any metadata provided with the content.
- No other Warranty. Except as provided in the preceding section, the content is provided "as is", without any statements, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether implicit or explicit, including, but not limited to, implicit statements, warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose. Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU does not declare or guarantee that the content or its websites will be adapted to your needs or that the use of the content or the websites will not be interrupted or will be error-free.
Indemnification / Limitation of Liability.
- Indemnidad para Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and content providers, as well as each of their respective agents, directors and employees from all damages, liability and expense (including reasonable external legal fees) arising out of, or in connection with (i) any use you make of the content outside the scope of this agreement; (ii) any breach or alleged breach by you (or by anyone acting on your behalf) of any of the terms of this or any other agreement with Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU; and (iii) your failure to obtain the authorization required for your use of the content.
- Limitation of Liability. Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS OF BENEFITS, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES. OF THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED LIABILITY.
- Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU N.I.F: A29076049 C / La Orotava 118 - 29006 Málaga - Spain.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Malaga to Folio 200, Volume 1240 of the file, Book nº 153, of the General section of Companies, sheet MA-6554, 1st inscription.
- Assignment. This agreement is personal to you and you cannot assign it without the prior written consent of Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU or its subsidiaries. Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU may assign this agreement, without notice or consent, to any corporate affiliate or assignee of its interests, provided that said entity agrees to be bound by these terms.
- Audit. Prior notice to this effect, you agree to provide Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU with sample copies of projects or end uses that include the licensed content, including the possibility of providing Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU free access to any website or platform with restricted access , where the content is played. In addition, upon notice, Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU may, in its sole discretion, whether through its own employees or third parties, audit your records directly related to this agreement and your use of licensed content in order to verify compliance of the terms of this agreement.
- Electronic storage. You agree to maintain the copyright symbol, the Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU name, the content identification number and any other information or metadata that may be embedded in the electronic file that contains the original content, as well as to maintain appropriate security. to protect content from unauthorized use by third parties. You may make one (1) copy of the content as a backup copy.
- Applicable Law / Arbitration. These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, we detail the following information:
For any doubt, suggestion, claim or consultation you can contact us by any of the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 951 193 493
- FAX:+34 952 045 200
- Postal mail: Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU, Calle La Orotava 118 - 29006 Málaga, Spain.
- Divisibility. If it turns out that one or more of the provisions in this agreement are invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the other provisions will not be affected. Such provisions should be corrected only to the extent necessary to make them applicable.
- Resignation. No action by either party, other than an express written waiver, may be construed as a waiver of any provision of this agreement.
- Comprehensive Agreement. No terms can be added or removed to this agreement, unless it is done in writing and is accepted in writing by both parties, or issued electronically by Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU and accepted in writing by you. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms of this agreement and the terms contained in any purchase order submitted by you, the terms of this agreement will apply.
- Notice. All notifications that must be addressed to Mayoral Moda Infantil SAU under this agreement, must be sent by email to email@example.com. All notifications addressed to you must be sent by email to the email address indicated in your account.